Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yes, yes I caved...

So I have been deciding for a while now as to whether or not I would join the world of bloggers. Up until recently I had nothing exciting enough to write about, SO, this new blog serves 2 purposes.

#1: I will be traveling to a few different countries this year and it will be easier to type up my adventures on a blog rather than mass emails, and I will be able to post pictures!

#2: I have decided to start a fun little project, I have recently gotten back into photography and I absolutely LOVE it. I will be taking the 52 week photo challenge and will be posting my photos on this blog. Each week has a different theme, so I take pictures based on that theme then post my favorites.

Well I hope you can follow along with me as I head out onto my world wide adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment