Sunday, January 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well I haven't been doing very well at keeping this updated but I shall try harder to do such from now on. I am home from China and living in a new apartment in Provo, UT! I absolutely love it! Great ward and Awesome room mates! Meeting lots of new people and enjoying school. I am still teaching at home a few times a week. Anywho, I am still deciding on my next big adventure, Peru? The Philippines again? Australia? I have yet to decide :) A great happening this past week was we FINALLY got some snow here in Utah! Yeah! We already planned a trip to go snowboarding/skiing this Saturday and it is going to be a blast.

A new favorite thing of mine is working out at Gold's Gym. I do enjoy working out but this place has the coolest thing ever and I may have to build one in my future house :) Cardio Cinema! Lots of cardio machines and one big movie screen on the front wall! Let me tell ya, running is so much easier while watching things like Lord of the Rings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment